Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Harbor Fright - Are you just a cheapskate? Tool Snob?

"Leuf" wrote in message
news better tools will speed production.

When you've got yer Laguna all set up for resawing and you need
to make one curved cut I bet you wish your old one was still around

Actually my old one was such a hassle to use that I pulled out the Milwaukee
jig saw as the tool of preference if it could do the job. I'll probably not
leave the Laguna in resaw mode and probably leave a 1/2" blade on it most of
the time. With that in mind, a strong reason for upgrading was to be able
to enjoy faster blade changes. The Laguna now uses thumb screws for the side
and thrust ceramic adjustments. No long reaches in to cramped areas with
hex wrenches any more.