Posted to rec.woodworking
Teamcasa

Default Harbor Fright - Are you just a cheapskate? Tool Snob?

Robatoy wrote:
Hello, my name is Rob. I'm a tool snob.

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
As am I. I've learned the hard way over the years that the only day I'm
happy with a really cheap tool is the day I pay for it. Every other day
is filled with accomodation and regret. Regret that I didn't buy enough
tool for the job. Accomodation to make up for the tool's shortcomings.
snip
I don't want any more crappy tools. Harbor Freight is suitable for buying
magnets and clamps...

Well said.
Dave

http://www.usenet.com