Posted to alt.home.repair

Default electrical expert in NJ? (or legal expert)

junk wiring well known to cause fires, requires all SPECIAL switches
and connectors.

theres a home inspections group they invite public questions. I think
the inspector should be on the hook, since the wiring was clearly
marked, plus the original homeowner should of disclosed it, if they
knew....

worse if the current homeowner sells he MUST disclose it and take a big
hit on price.

did the buyer use a lawyer? if he did this is the time to call him

if the buyer used a realtor time to call them

frankly if it were me i would have the home completely rewired