Dude

Default Delta/Rockwell 11" lathe gears - parts

I sent you an email to the address listed in the post. If that is not
correct, please let me know so I can get in touch with you. I'd be
interested in those parts.

thanks

(TSJABS) wrote in
:

Where are you located? I have an 11" Rockwell that I bought and
intended on
rebuilding, (needs bed reground and some other items) it was a rescue
from the scrapyard and they badly damaged the cabinet base and drive.
I have not been able to locate a cabinent and drive for anything
reasonable so I might just sell what I have to someone that could use
all the parts. Other than a couple damaged Q.C. handles all the head
and gears look to be in good condition.
I want to sell the whole lathe not just little pieces and parts.
You do not
need to take the base as I can haul it to the scrapyard. If you are
interested email me, OR if someone is reading this and HAS a good
variable speed cabinent that they want to part with I would be very
interested in it.

tim