Posted to rec.woodworking
Shopdog

Default Harbor Fright - Are you just a cheapskate? Tool Snob?

I have many HF tools, geeze where should I start, Lets see, the air tools
the angle die grinder is nice. The air drill-horrible. The wrenches -A JOKE,
measure them with a caliper they are no where near the measurment they
should be! The migwire, well I have no complaints there. Sometimes there are
good deals on the tools at HF, but I rely on my Craftsman hand tools, I have
yet to break a Craftsman ratchet or socket. I have no motor tools from HF.
And I sure as I'm standing here not going to spend my hard earned money on
SNAP_ON just so the snap on man can go to Cancun on my dime. You think your
paying high dollar for them tools, not hardly. I have a friend who makes 70%
on those tools. Hmmmm, makes me wonder, If I break a Craftsman ratchet and a
Snap on ratchet. I can take my sears brand run to sears and have a new one
in about 20 min, the snap on well I have to wait until the next time he
comes around. I think not. BTW, the friend that has a SO business, yeah he
owns 25 acres 3 boats 3 vehicles a plethera of hunting/fishing equipment and
4wheelers 5 of them! He has one truck that he runs and one that he leases
out. THATS IT BOYS! we're in the wrong business. We need to drive around and
sell screwdrivers for 30 bucks a shot.
Boy I can feel the heat from this post already!

Searcher