Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar

Default Anyone recognise this mixer shower?

"rrh" wrote in message
k...
Installed mid-1999 in my absence by someone I can't trace. Now the
temperature control knob (lower in second pic) has broken. Have ggogled my
life away but can find nothing just like it. Plumbers merchants are
useless unless I can tell them the exact make and model...

http://tinypic.com/v60jtf.jpg

http://tinypic.com/v60jyd.jpg

Designs do change, so you might not find the exact same one on the
manufacturers' web sites today. I would look for anything close, then send a
copy of the picture to the customer services department of the relevant
manufacturer and ask if they used to make one like it.

Colin Bignell