Posted to alt.home.repair
mikeytag

Default Ceiling Wiring for Recessed Lights

I agree with HotRod that the easiest solution may be to cut one big long
strip. Once you patch drywall once you realize that its not too difficult.
I have an auger bit that hallerb is talking about. I think I got it from
Home Depot for around $15. They definitely come in handy for applications
like these as it is fairly easy to drill through all the beams you need to
go through. Personally I would vote for the drwall strip because it is so
much easier to actually see what you are doing. Do you have attic access?

Mike