Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default new to this forum

In message .com,
writes

I've has a look at your few previous posts and I think I see the problem.
Don't be put off by stroppy so and so's, usenet is a bit boistrous, but most
are far worse than uk.d-i-y they're all pussycats on here!

One thing you have got spot on is 'bottom posting', that is when you have
quoted someone, you put your bit at the bottom so it reads better and is
easier to follow. Also, you post in plain text which is correct.

It's not top, bottom or contextual posting AFAICS I don't see any of
what he's replying to

So it's google groups then

There's nothing about Google groups that prevents you bottom posting
and quoting correctly. There does seem to be a problem, however, with
petty prejudices against people who choose to use it.

It's nothing to do with petty prejudices, it's a matter of people
posting without there being any reference to what they're replying to

--
geoff