Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default new to this forum

Steve Firth wrote:
gasman pete wrote:
It seems all of a sudden you're not the only one
p.s. It's not a forum, it's a newsgroup
Where are you posting to exactly ?

ok so hello everyone could people please help me in this news group to
comply with the norm!!!
But first could someone please tell me what the norm is or where i can
find it out.
how do you want me to reply?
A little help would be greatfully recieved.
I am more than willing to help anyone if they need it how about some of
that good will coming over here...
sorry for bieng blunt but if you cant help how am I expected to
maintain standards.
pete

Well first off you should do a bit of looking around and get the clue
that Google do not provide or even support newsgroups they just leech
off the existing newsgroups, mostly known as Usenet but with several
other additions and local bits and pieces.

Secondly you should consider getting a news client rather than using
Google which doesn't display or format posts to newsgroups properly.

Perhaps not "properly" for you, but it works just fine.

MBQ