Posted to uk.d-i-y
HughGW

Default Shower Pumps

"Potsie" wrote in message
om...
My plumber plans to put in a separate dual-impeller pump for each of
my three showers. A colleague has suggested that since this is a new
installation it would be better to have 2 better single impellers (one
hot, other cold. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Many thanks
Potsie

Potsie,

I recently fitted a Salamander ESP75CPV which pressurises the whole hot and
cold water system so that you get power wherever you need it. As one of the
other responders says though, I had to replace the HWC and the cold water
tanks to make sure I had enough stored up.

Why not ask Pumpwise helpline FREE www.pumpwise.co.uk or 0870 855 4200
Mon-Fri 9-5 they'll send you a free booklet all about required storage,
pressures, negative head, postive head etc. They were really helpful.

Good luck!

Hugh