Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Paint a Design on wall!

Nico_2t wrote:
Hi all...

Wonder if anyone can help....

In the middle of decorating my bedroom and would like to do the below
design on my back wall as a focal point but in different colours.

However, anyone have any ideas how to measure it out on the wall
before painting so as to make it look even?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Filename: paint_pic_01.jpg |
Download: http://www.diybanter.com/attachment....tachmentid=178 |

Nico_2t

Drawing pins and String, pin each length of string at both ends of the wall
and pin at about 12" intervals of the string for the sweep,then get a
pencil and carefully run it up the string till you have the sweep/s marked
on the wall then you need a steady hand to paint the joining sweeps lines
once you have done the lines you can then relax and paint the entire inside
sweeps.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite