Peter T. Keillor III

Default What about Mike. was Cheap To A Good Home

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 00:12:26 GMT, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 15:34:49 -0500, the renowned Brian Lawson
wrote:

And I don't recall that I saw him, or Speff, at NAMES in 2003, but I
did in 2002. They may well have been there though.

I had a conflict with something or other at the time and didn't make
it. I'm pretty sure Mike said he drove down really early for the day.
Missed going, for the first time in about 5 years. I probably should
have made the time and bummed a ride down with him. There were some
photos shown at the September TSME meeting. I have not joined that
group, but probably will- it's not all steam engines (NTTAWWT).

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

I saw Mike there as I was about to leave (first time I met him). He
hasn't spent much time here since the merciless ribbing he took on
account of "Miss Jaime". Whew, that was a lesson. Don't let your
significant other know where you hang out on the net.

Pete Keillor