steamer

Default Men, Metal & Machines - Visalia Show Report

--I'd add a third reason: seminars. Not sure if there were any at
these other shows but it was great to catch the tail end of one on
patternmaking at the MM&M show. I'd vote for more of same and repeats of
well-attended ones, so's as many as possible could have a chance to learn
from those who talk. A plainly visible list in many conspicuous places of
what is being talked about and when would also help; don't recall seeing
one such in Visalia.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Just another Fart in
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the Elevator of Life...