Gunner

Default Cheap To A Good Home

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 06:49:07 -0500, Brian Lawson
wrote:

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 04:19:09 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 18:40:14 -0500, "Jimbo" .
wrote:

My son brought home an old Miller Big 20 300 Amp portable welder because the
shop he worked at said it was to old and ugly to waste any time or money on
getting it running again.

To make a long story short the old flat head Continental engine runs like a
watch at a nice slow steady 1800 RPM and as a bonus it welds great. The
trailer isn't in very good shape and it needs a new tire and rim.

It can be seen 60 miles outside Toronto Canada.

Damn..thats a ways from California..right?

Gunner

Hey Gunner,

NAW! A straight 48 hour drive. Done it myself.

Why, you really interested? Only 3 hours from Detroit if you ever
come "home" for a visit.

Brian Lawson,

Id love to have the beasty..but I really dont have much use for it. If
I need that much amperage, I go down to the stop n rob, buy a case of
Bud, and go find an oil field welder. Works pretty good too if I need
a hydrocrane to move a machine tool.

When I put up my flag pole, I scrounged around for the pipe, and when
the word got out I was putting up a flag pole, with a US and MIA flag,
the pipe mysteriously showed up, as did a couple bags of sacked
concrete and a welder I only knew on sight happened by to weld every
thing up. A quick call by the welder got a hydrocrane to raise it.
I bought some tri-tip and fed everybody, but no one wanted any money.
Odd how that happens in Small Town USA.

Gunner

Gunner

Bothwell, Ontario.
Anyone interested can contact me at

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry