Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy

Default Planning Tile layout in a shower room

Hi,

I'm going to be replace a complete en-suite shower room and would just like
to confirm my thoughts re the wall tiling.

I will be tiling 3 complete walls prior to the installation of the WC and
basin.

I was planning on installing the shower tray first and using the top of the
tray as my reference for a full tile around the 3 walls.
The height of the tray is probably about 10-15cm so I thought that going up
from the skirting/floor would leave a cut tile above the tray which may not
look too good.
I of course intend to batten around the room and tile up from that and then
fill in the section below.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy