Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Towel rail repair and fitting advice needed.

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 13:46:54 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

Mike Halmarack wrote:
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 13:31:54 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

Mike Halmarack wrote:
I bought a water heated towel rail from eBay. It has some dents in
the lower horizontal rail. Does it look like I'd be able to heat the
joints at both ends of the rail and rotate the dents to the back
without losing the water seal?
Also, would the flow be best going in at the top and return from the
connection at the bottom?
Here's a pictu
www.gooseisland.plus.com
TIA
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.

so thats where me Zimmer went. ;-)

I wish you' d've driven it more carefully.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.

Gawd! you got no taste man,what possesed you to buy that ugly thing?

Now you tell me!

I thought red skirting and flooring went out of fashion in the 80's?

It's not really that modern. Nor is it red, except to my camera.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.