Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

Default survey help please

In article .com, dave
wrote:
Hi all, I am in the process of working towards a degree. I am conducting a
very simple survey asking people the following question. If you were having
a building project done for yourself, would you be willing to pay a little
more to use sustainable, environmentally friendly products? I would be
gratefull for any replies.. a simple yes or no would be fine. Please reply

I suggest you read some Primary School books on designing and administering
surveys before you go any further with your degree.

Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527
www.finnybank.com