TSJABS

Default Delta/Rockwell 11" lathe gears - parts

Where are you located? I have an 11" Rockwell that I bought and intended on
rebuilding, (needs bed reground and some other items) it was a rescue from the
scrapyard and they badly damaged the cabinet base and drive. I have not been
able to locate a cabinent and drive for anything reasonable so I might just
sell what I have to someone that could use all the parts. Other than a couple
damaged Q.C. handles all the head and gears look to be in good condition.
I want to sell the whole lathe not just little pieces and parts. You do not
need to take the base as I can haul it to the scrapyard. If you are interested
email me, OR if someone is reading this and HAS a good variable speed cabinent
that they want to part with I would be very interested in it.

tim