Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default Flickering Lights

If you have the electric skill, tighten all the neutrals and grounds
in your circuit panel. Sometimes that makes some really strange
effects. If you don't know what I'm talking about, print this off and
show it to your electrician.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"John Grabowski" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry for the individual posts saying "Thanks", I am new at this,

but I
do appreciate everyone's help! Thanks again to all.

If you really want to show your appreciation, tell us what the end
result
was. Where did you find the problem and how did you correct it? It
is rare
that we find out what happened after we give out all that helpful
advice.