Nick Finnigan

Default Routing waste pipe past shower tray

"Mike Barnes" wrote in message

Bathroom reorganisation. I need to route the waste pipe from the basin
to the outside wall, but in the way there will be a new corner shower
unit. I want the shower tray sitting directly on the floor so there's no
appreciable height difference when stepping in or out of the shower.

* notch the joists and strengthen them as necessary - I will be putting
thick plywood and a limestone floor on top of them

I guess you will have to do that for the shower waste anyway?
Can you go from the basin along the internal wall (boxed in)
to the shower, then down through the limestone and plywood,
through a joist or two and join up with the shower waste?