Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aluminum screened enclosures

My neighbor has a screened back porch on her house and around the
bottom there are aluminum panels, about 15 " high.....I suppose to keep
the dirt from washing in from the yard.

I have a pool with an enclosure and when we have heavy rains, some dirt
does get on the concrete decking. The lot behind us is a little higher.

I would like to buy some of these panels for one side of the
enclosure. Does anyone know know where I would go to get them? My
husband thinks he can put them on. They look like they just screw on a
cross piece that runs between the post. Thanks.