Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

Default pigeon scarer

In article ,
"tim \(back at home\)" writes:
Bloody pigeons have started to roost on my balcony.

Does anyone know how to stop them doing this?

My sister suggested hanging up some CDs but this
hasn't helped, neither has removing the furniture that
they were sitting under, they still sit in the same place.

In Los Angeles, you will see concrete owls on the tops of
buildings. When I first saw them, I thought they must be a
local symbol or mascot. However, when I asked someone, I
was told they are there to scare pigeons away, and come to
think of it, I don't recall seeing any pigeons when I'm
there.

--
Andrew Gabriel