Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default Americans

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 12:29:42 GMT, BottleBob wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 00:07:00 GMT, BottleBob wrote:

Well, religious I'm not

Hence your old nuns shining thru along with that
modern thinker Aristotle so often as well as your abiding
interst in long, long posts about religion G.

Cliff:

"Nuns shining through?" Why? Because I am able to calmly look at the
resulting scholastic scores of parochial schools compared to public
schools and not let any militant anti-religious bias blind me and
interfere with an objective evaluation?

When are you going to come up with one? Others in this thread have found
big flies in the arguments G.
As have so many before.

ABIDING interest? When was the last religious discussion I was
involved with - YEARS ago? You better rethink your use of the term
"abiding interest". LOL

And now a word from our sponsors ...

Did you perhaps have anything constructive to add other than
unsupported vague innuendo?

Yep. Probably. Perhaps. G.
BTW, What was "vague"?
--