Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m

Default Inverse countersink?

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 21:46:08 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:45:04 +0000, T i m wrote:

p.s. The nearest thing I can think of is still a pencil sharpener

How about a desk-mounted sharpener - sort of thing teacher used to

have
on their desk?

When I bought my Spot Welder it came with such a device that fits in
an electric drill and sharpens the copper electrodes to a blunt cone -
so go and spend £400 on a spot welder and you'll get one free !

Well that means someone makes them though eh ..?

Any idea what the actuall cutters are in there please Andrew?

All the best ..

T i m