Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred

Default Inverse countersink?

In article , Frank Erskine
writes
On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 20:05:57 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

T i m wrote:
On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:03:35 +0100, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 12:07:54 GMT, T i m wrote:

|Hi all,
|
|Is there a gadget out there that would de-burr / put a 45 deg chamfer
|on the end of a range of small diameter rods (say 2-10mm dia)?
|
|Like a hand countersink tool would do for a range of small holes, this
|*thing* would for rods?
|
|Like a pencil sharpener but at a greater angle and less aggressive?

FILE.

Another possibility is a stone for sharpening darts (the pub game
type).

An inspired answer Frank, I knew I'd seen a stone shaped like that but
couldn't think where. They're still available too:
http://www.ukfitnesssupplies.co.uk/m.../UKFitnessSupp
liesLtd/8100/55395
There even seem to be some electric ones:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?as_q=...en&btnG=Google
+Search&as_epq=dart+sharpener
--
fred