Posted to alt.home.repair
Beowulf

Default telephone wiring HELP needed !

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:05:27 +0000, Rich256 inscribed to the world:
Have your taken a look at one of the many web sites about telephone wiring?

http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/phone_wiring.html

http://www.hometech.com/learn/wiringst.html

http://telecom.hellodirect.com/docs/...s.1.040401.asp

Yes, actually I had looked at and printed out all three of those websites
before posting here. The info at those sites was mostly over my head,
beyond my wiring needs, did not answer some real basics that I asked here,
but I did glean some useful info, mostly about the need for just red and
green, that is a 2-wire system is all I need for my simply home phones.