Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tom MacIntyre

Default Scratched glass on monitor - INFO ON THIS POSTER!

On 27 Mar 2006 21:37:15 -0800, "
wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...s.repair/about

You will find everything you wanted to know about me in my old posts
back when I had more time to repair electronics as a side job back when
EE life was good. All long time posters here have had some information
from me in the past, mostly good.

I am not sure why you did not read the latest bio to see where I have
been and where I am now over at the other group.

You're just about to catch me on the top-posters list at my old e-mail
address, which has been dead for quite awhile... :-)

Of course it is possible for a person to have expertise in more than
one area...I never could get the mutually-exclusive idea that some
people tend to adopt.

Tom