Orrin Iseminger

Default Men, Metal & Machines - Visalia Show Report

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:43:07 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Speaking of shows, I didn't hear a peep about PRIME this year (late
September, Eugene Oregon) except a rumor afterward that they aren't
going to do it again.

Any info?

Grant

This is the rather brief report I got from one of the vendors:

"PRIME went well. Was smaller than usual. Room to west was not used
(saved Ram $1800)

"GEARS will be held in Portland next Sept."

And, his information about GEARS:

"Gas Engine Antique Reproduction Show

www.oregongears.org

"Sept 25 & 25, 2004

"Probably at the armory at Jansen Beach close to I5 and Marine drive
by the Columbia. The bldg is ½ the size of the PRIME area"

Orrin