Posted to uk.d-i-y
elziko

Default Attic Room

Brian Sharrock wrote:
Are you trying to say; - 'I'm in the process ... attic
room ... where people may be sleeping ...'?

The estate agent did specify "Attic Room" rather than bedroom, although when
we viewed it, it did contain a bed but personally we're more likely to use
it as a study. However, part of the reason we put the offer down is because
it had an extra room which, who knows, in the future we may want to use as a
bedroom.

Are you saying it could be badly built since you only need to pass it
through building regs. if you intend to *sleep* in it? I have seen the word
habitable used in building regs. guides. Does this refer to a bedroom rather
than something like a study?

Thanks very much for your reply!