Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default ductless exhaust fans

wrote:
Hi all,

Our basement bath doesnt have an exhaust fan yet. It has a big window
though. So, we open it up in summer and dont have a big issue with
moisture and smell. But, living in new england, we have a pretty long
winter and have a difficult time taking a hot bath in this bathroom.

I am worried about breaking up the ceiling to do the duct work for a
proper exhaust fan. Would a ductless exhaust fan work in this bath ?
This is not a big room and it has a shower. Do you guys have any
suggestions ?

Thanks.

The short answer is no. You need to do it right.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit