Posted to alt.home.repair
clifto

Default Is this true about HD ????

MikeP wrote:
My personal experience involving a car accident. She
spoke prefect English when she asked to use my cell
phone. When the police arrived she 'claimed' not to
speak English. Later she delayed the insurance
investigators by 'claiming' not to speak English. Her
land lord only spoke English, her employer only spoke
English and her boy friend only spoke English.... go
figure.

Some of them are downright arrogant about it. Many, many years ago
I was knocking on a door with my TV service caddy in view. A
neighbor came out and asked, "telEphono?" I said, "No, TELevision."
She repeated her question and I repeated my answer. She repeated
the process over and over until I said, "teleBIsion." As if she
couldn't figure out what I was talking about, she maintained her
ground until I used the Spanish pronunciation of the same damned
word.

--
All relevant people are pertinent.
All rude people are impertinent.