Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Is this true about HD ????

"MikeP" wrote in message
al.net...

My personal experience involving a car accident. She
spoke prefect English when she asked to use my cell
phone. When the police arrived she 'claimed' not to
speak English. Later she delayed the insurance
investigators by 'claiming' not to speak English. Her
land lord only spoke English, her employer only spoke
English and her boy friend only spoke English.... go
figure.

I suppose that one example is indicative of a trend, eh?

Thousands of times a day is more than one.

Time for some stats, please. You know....links. Or, do you have spies in
emergency rooms around the country?