Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is this true about HD ????

Many large companies want to make all their customers feel comfortable
in their place of business. The more comfortable they are the more
they will buy, the more they buy the more people are needed to stock
the shelves and assist the customers.

Here in Canada, we have stores that try to hire people from as many
nationalities as possible to ensure that the customers feel comfortable
and can get the assistance they need.

Whistler Mountain, classed as a world premier ski resort has always had
multi-lingual signs for travellers. It only makes good business sense.

Just my two cents as a small business person.