Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rick

Default Home Brew Roll Bender

"ed_h" wrote in message
oups.com...
No, its CRS and I got it at a local Metal Supermarket. The rollers
were machined to fit the tubing, but a relatively loose fit.

I saw something recently on one of the boards where someone used a
large vertical mill for the center wheel, and mounted an assembly with
the other two wheels on the table.

Very nice work, Ed. Don't be too upset if there's only a few comments-you're not a regular
poster, it's on topic, and not much to gas bag about....

I scanned a few pages from the October 2005 issue of the "Journal of Light Construction"
about a guy who makes custom steel beams. There's a few pages with pictures of equipment
he made posted he

http://home.tir.com/~artemus/Growler/