Posted to alt.home.repair
MikeP

Default Is this true about HD ????

In article C6BYf.84032$g91.42414
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,
says...
Jim Yanik wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
:

JerryL wrote:

This is America. English is spoken here. You want to speak your
native language, speak it at home amongst your friends and
relatives.

So are many other languages spoken here. Why do you think only
English
should be spoken here?

Because language is a Major unifying factor.
And English is THE language of business and science.

Religion is a unifying factor, do you also suggest that we should make
religious requirements? How about what sports we like, that is also a
unifying factor, let's outlaw rowing (too English).

Nice debate tactic.... When unable to defend your
point, change the subject. What do religion and sports
have to do with immigrants that fail to communicate in
English.