Posted to alt.home.repair
MikeP

Default Is this true about HD ????

In article EEyYf.78212$UZ5.35382
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,
says...
While they were learning, did they have servants to venture out
into the world for them to buy food, or did they find merchants who
spoke their native language?

In those days, people with similar languages or that came from
similar countries used to settle in certain areas so that you could
always find someone that spoke your language. I remember as a kid
going into stores and when the storekeeper starting speaking their
native tongue to my mother, she would reply "Speak English or we
will never learn how to".

Sadly, there are no Hispanic people like that. None. Absolutely none.
Zip.

Spoken like a true bigot.

Bigot .... uncalled for.