Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy

Default Toggle Clamps

"stoutman" .@. wrote:

I bought my first couple of toggle clamps at Rockler last weekend and now I
can think of a million different ways to use them, but at $15-$18 US dollars
a pop! Geesh!

Anyone now of a good (cheaper) source for these?

Reid Tool. Follow the economy link, or one of the others if you decide
you need heavier duty. Should be able to find just about any
configuration here. I think there are a couple of other industrial
supply places on the net that probably have good selections as well.

https://reidecom.reidtool.com/xephr/...WIT H_ID=3797