Posted to alt.home.repair
George E. Cawthon

Default Is this true about HD ????

grabbitt wrote:
"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message

Apparently you confuse the names of countries and the names of continents.
I suppose that you think a South African means anyone living south of the
Sahara Desert. Ok, now I quit rolling with the pigs.

no I would call that person an African. get it yet? if you are born in
Africa you are an African. That's not too hard for you to understand is it?
Russia= Russian.
Europe=European, America=American.
Apparently you went to a govt school.

No, I went to geography class. South Africa is a
country.

Lets see. Russian refers to a citizen or resident
of a country. European refers to a resident of a
continent, could be any of several different
countries. American refers to a resident of a
continent, but which one?.

By the way, what the hell is Gov't school? Most
schools in the U.S.A. are public schools, is that
what you mean by gov't school?

Another BTW, your first statement is in obvious
error. Lots of people born in Africa were and
remain, English, French, and German, all of which
could be considered European. And of course, lots
of people born in Africa of native parents or
citizens of countries in Africa have moved to
other continents and become citizens of other
countries and would not be considered African.
I'm not sure how you construct a more untrue
statement.