Posted to alt.home.repair
George E. Cawthon

Default Is this true about HD ????

Spike2 wrote:
George E. Cawthon wrote:

grabbitt wrote:

"JerryL" wrote in message

This is America. English is spoken here.

the Latinos that come here to the US are from "America". South
America, Central America. They speak other languages. I agree
English is spoken mostly in the US but we [US] don't own the word
"America". We are all "Americans" [yes that includes Canadians]
[soapbox mode off]

Not true and you know it.

no I don't

America is an abbreviation of the United States of America.

no it is not

No other country in North, Central, or South

American have "American" in the title of the country. So it is quite
clear when when says "America" they mean the USA.

not to anyone in the rest of the "Americas" outside of the US

If you don't want to

believe that you are just being obtuse.

United States of "America" is one of many countries in the "Americas".
Try telling someone from any other country in the "Americas" that they
are not "American" and see how far you get with them. You are the one
that is obtuse and US centric. We are all "Americans" whether you like
it or not

Apparently you confuse the names of countries and
the names of continents. I suppose that you think
a South African means anyone living south of the
Sahara Desert. Ok, now I quit rolling with the pigs.