Posted to alt.home.repair
Joey

Default Is this true about HD ????

Charlie,

What a shame !!!! Glad it's not that way here in S.GA as I went to my
HD today and a US flag was flying on the top middle of the building and
I didn't really notice any Spanish on the signs inside. But speaking of
your area of FL, I can't order sweet tea in the resturants there either!!

Charlie Bress wrote:

In 1982 when I moved to Florida, my spouse decided that there was a store in
Hialeah near Miami that had just what she needed. There was a Home Depot
just across the way. I wanted to pick up some vents for the soffits in our
new house. There was no one in that store who spoke enough English to tell
me where they were.

Charlie

"Joey" wrote in message

Hi all,

Just heard on the Fox news that they reported a Home Depot store that
required (1) all inside signs had to have the Spanish equalivent under the
English heading and (2) it was against store policy to fly the American
flag anywhere on the store property.

Enough is enough about the illegal Mexicans but has anyone heard this
about HD ?