Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman

Default Is this true about HD ????

In article ,
"Joseph Meehan" wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
Funny, that has never happened to me. I have never consider it a
problem when I have been in countries where I did not understand the
local language. I have always managed to get by.

You trying to live in these areas or did you try to get by in the
hotels and tourist sections? BIG difference.

No I got by in the public markets, non-tourist areas. There has always
been ways to communicate, lots of mixed language and pointing usually gets
the job done. More often than not someone around can translate.

But you did not try to get a job, especially a good paying one. Try
to go to school to learn things. In otherwords, you weren't living
there. BIG difference, yet again.