Posted to alt.home.repair
Joey

Default Is this true about HD ????

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Joey wrote:

Hi all,

Just heard on the Fox news that they reported a Home Depot store that
required (1) all inside signs had to have the Spanish equalivent under
the English heading and (2) it was against store policy to fly the
American flag anywhere on the store property.

Enough is enough about the illegal Mexicans but has anyone heard this
about HD ?

Why do you think it has anything to do with illegal Mexicans. Home
Depot wants to meet their customer's needs. If they have Spanish speaking
customers, it only makes sense that they provide signs for them. How does
that hurt you? More business, more volume lower prices benefit you. Do you
think they are going to eliminate the English signs?

Relax.

Joseph,

I have to agree with the majority here, they should learn English and be
here legally. Someone wrote lettace would go up to $3 from $1, well
that's OK if their unpaid medical bills go down from $1000's to zero.
By the way, I went by my HD here in S.GA and proud to report that a
large US flag is flying in the center top of the building and I didn't
really notice any Spanish on the signs inside.......Thank God !!!!