Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman

Default Is this true about HD ????

In article ,
"Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"
" Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe
free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the
homeless,
tempest-tossed, to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." (As long
as
they speak English) ...

No, as long as they willing to LEARN to speak English. The Irish,
Italians, and every other wave of immigrants did that as part of their
assimilation to society.

Hopefully, this language thing concerned you just as much during the last
election. :-)

Not sure what you mean. Actually language should be a non-issue in
elections since (1). you have to learn English to get citizenship
(2)have 18 years to learn it if you get citizenship by being born
here...