Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Is this true about HD ????

"Joshua Putnam" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

This is America. English is spoken here. You want to speak your native
language, speak it at home amongst your friends and relatives. My
parents,
their families and millions of others came here many years ago. They had
learn the language and went to night schools to do so. They still spoke
their native tongues at home but learned to read and write English and
always spoke to the children in English. We have immigrants from many
parts
of the world. Why not have signs in their languages? We have Russian,
Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, etc. Why do we pander to the Hispanics? Why
do
we have to pay for bilingual teachers to accomadate them when we can't
afford to hire English speaking teachers to educate our children?

So, when my local government prints voters guides and ballots in
Chinese, they're pandering to Hispanics?

Let's see....they print them in Chinese because Chinese citizens contribute
something positive to the society, and pay taxes. I wonder why some people
have problems extending that concept to Hispanics? Or, "Hispanicals", as a
certain George likes to say.