Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman

Default Is this true about HD ????

In article ,
"Joseph Meehan" wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
"Joseph Meehan" wrote:

But why does it concern you? If they think it makes life easier
to them, they will learn. What other things would you want to
change about them? I wonder what they might want to change about
you? IMO Diversity is one thing that makes a great country. The
fear and hate of diversity is what makes a terrible country.

It concerns me because it makes for a permanent underclass.

How so?

By not being able to get higher paying jobs, harder to get higher
education, etc. You gonna tell me you know many successful people in the
US who speak ONLY Spanish.

The comments I have read in this thread are not subtle. They show fear
and hate, but mostly a lack of understanding.

Yeah, but I still hold out some hope for you...