Posted to alt.home.repair
Joshua Putnam

Default Is this true about HD ????

In article .com,
says...

Look on a lot of products now...Ive seen major appliances heating and
air equipment...everything from these major items down to a bar of soap
with spanish on them.'

That also makes it a lot easier to export products south of the border.
Similarly, you'll find plenty of consumer goods with directions and
labeling in French, so they can be exported to Canada with the same
labeling. My new U.S.-made double oven even has installation
instructions in Japanese, not that we have lots of illegal Japanese
labor in the U.S., but because Japan is a major export market.

Despite all the rhetoric to the contrary, the U.S. is still a huge
manufacturing power that exports all over the world.

--
is Joshua Putnam
http://www.phred.org/~josh/