Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik

Default Is this true about HD ????

wrote in
oups.com:

Business here is done in english, simple as that.

This is not very true for South Florida

Its not just in SOUTH Florida,Central Florida is becoming heavily
Hispanic,and it's becoming Balkanized.I've lived here 20 years and watched
it happen.There are entire neighborhoods where people only speak
Spanish,and if YOU don't,you get ostracised.

where Hispanics are in
majority. One poster mentioned HD in Hialeah; they still can't speak
English there, and they don't need to. There are stores with signs that
say "We speak English"

It's been reported that Hispanics will become the majority in U.S. in
not-so distant feature.

Only due to illegal immigration.

It's going to be interesting to see if English
is still going to be the dominant language then...

Only because we sat on our thumbs and allowed it to happen.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik