Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Is this true about HD ????

"JerryL" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"JerryL" wrote in message

The best way to learn is through immersion -
being dumped right into a new language environment where you have no
choice.

Exactly. Right now we are giving a choice and they are taking the easy
way out by only speaking their native tongue.

Of course, that's an inaccurate observation, since you don't like these
people, so YOU don't interact with them at all.

Where in any of my posts did I say I do not like them? Stop making this
crap up to try and win a point. We have many Mexicans working down here
doing landscaping. I have invited families to break bread with us. I have
given them clothes, used and new. I bring out drinks when they are working
in our community. Who the hell do you think you are to tell me I don't
like these people?

A comment like this doesn't suggest warm fuzzy feelings about people: