Posted to alt.home.repair
JerryL

Default Is this true about HD ????

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"twfsa" wrote in message
newszsYf.4594$fS6.3135@dukeread11...
Its bad enough those *******s are here illegally, and now we have to
cater to them because there to ****in lazy to lean the language.

Tom

Would you or your children be interested in picking vegetables for four or
five bucks an hour? How about cleaning hotel rooms, or washing dishes in
restaurant kitchens for minimum wage (if you're lucky)?

If I had no other way to feed my family, yes I'd work for 4 or 5 bucks an
hour. No, it's better a portion of our society has the mentality not to work
for minimum wages so they sponge off the rest of the taxpayers by collecting
welfare. If they were told they have to do these jobs before they received
all the freebies they get then we'd have people to do those jobs.