Posted to alt.home.repair
George E. Cawthon

Default Is this true about HD ????

grabbitt wrote:
"JerryL" wrote in message

This is America. English is spoken here.

the Latinos that come here to the US are from "America". South America,
Central America. They speak other languages. I agree English is spoken
mostly in the US but we [US] don't own the word "America". We are all
"Americans" [yes that includes Canadians]
[soapbox mode off]

Not true and you know it. America is an
abbreviation of the United States of America. No
other country in North, Central, or South American
have "American" in the title of the country. So
it is quite clear when when says "America" they
mean the USA. If you don't want to believe that
you are just being obtuse.